Make a Gift: Your gift keeps hope alive. Donors make it possible for us to provide lifesaving — life changing — services to homeless populations. Every gift makes an impact.
Here are just some of the ways that your contribution can benefit people in need:
YOUR TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT OF
- $10 provides two blankets to someone living on the streets.
- $25 will feed a homeless client for a week.
- $50 provides overnight emergency shelter, including a warm shower, a clean bed, a hot meal, and above all, access to counseling services and treatment referrals.
- $75 provides 15 guests one day of nutritious meals.
- $100 provides tools and training to lead people toward self- sustaining lives.
- $250 provides five nights of emergency shelter for one guest, including a warm shower, a clean bed, a hot meal, and above all, access to counseling services and treatment referrals.
- $500 provides the tools and training for 5 should be five job training program participants.
- $750 helps to operate the Pine Street Outreach van for a night – a night that could change a person’s life.
- $1,000 helps to provide furnishings for a new unit of permanent housing.
You can make a secure donation online or mail your donation to the LTLC, sponsor one of our fundraising events, or make arrangements for a memorial gift.
Now, more than ever, men and women experiencing homelessness are counting on your support. Thank you for your generosity.For more information or to donate by phone contact Jennifer Sagalyn at(978) 458-9888, x20 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lowell Transitional Living Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.