LTLC provides meals, emergency shelter, case management services, and supportive housing to those who are hungry, homeless, or who need support to remain in their current homes.
Often times our devoted case managers help people move into new homes by renting moving vans, obtaining furniture, linens, and housewares, and helping them move. Many clients choose to continue to have a strong relationship with their case managers to ensure they remain housed and connected to LTLC services and support.
Last year we began offering:
- An onsite clinic for medical care
- Respite beds for those released from the hospital
- Healthy fruit and veggie smoothie options at meal times
- A donation center for clothing and other necessities
- Art therapy activities
- A library with over 1,000 books for the enrichment and enjoyment of our clients
- Concerts in our dayroom by Shelter Music Boston
These new initiatives are part of our overall effort to serve the most vulnerable adults in the Merrimack Valley and to restore the dignity of people facing homelessness.