In order of greatest need:
- SOCKS!!! (White crew socks, men’s and women’s)
- Jackets (men’s and women’s)
- Sneakers (men’s and women’s)
- Jeans (especially very small men’s sizes 28″ waist – 34″)
- Hoodies (hooded sweatshirts)
- Plus size clothing, XXL and up.
- Unscented lotion (travel size)
- Toothpaste (travel size) & toothbrushes
- Boxer shorts (new)
- Men’s and women’s underwear (new)
- Toiletries like soap, shampoo, and conditioner
We also have an Amazon Wish List for those who would like to purchase a gift.
If you’d like to host your own drive for a wish list item, we can help! Let us know so we can answer your questions, provide guidance and flyers, and share your social media posts.
*LTLC will accept any and all textiles in any condition, but items that are not on the Wish List above are re-donated to the Epilepsy Foundation.
Donation drop off is at the front desk (hours 8am-6pm). Our address is 193 Middlesex Street (the gray door) in Lowell MA, 01852 and there is metered parking available on the street. You are welcome to use our parking lot by the side of the building on Saturday and Sunday.
What we don’t accept:
CHILDREN’S: LTLC serves homeless adults, seniors, and young adults. Please contact the wonderful team at House of Hope, a family shelter in Lowell, MA if you have children’s items to donate. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
HOUSEHOLD: We partner with HouseHold Goods to provide furniture, kitchen supplies, and other items to people moving into apartments and/or living in LTLC housing.
Please check out this great resource for donating your furniture, household goods, and electronics: http://householdgoods.org/other-organizations-2/