Items listed are in order of greatest need and for adult men and women experiencing homelessness.
We also have an Amazon Wish List for those who would like to purchase a special gift!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE: HELP PROVIDE BLANKETS FOR THOSE LEFT OUT IN THE COLD!
In response to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and winter weather, our most urgent needs are listed below in red:
- Healthcare blankets, sheets and pillowcases (twin size)
- We are in urgent need of BATH TOWELS & Shower Shoes (flip flops)
- Personal Protective Equipment: Masks and Disposable gloves
- Sanitary products: Hand sanitizers (individual size), Antibacterial wipes and disinfecting sprays
- Men’s and Women’s items: Sweatpants (all sizes), hats, gloves, mittens, scarves, winter jackets, and feet warmers.
Other items needed:
- Shampoo and conditioner (travel size)
- Unscented Soap
- Body Wash
- Men & Women Razors
- Shaving cream
- Unscented lotion (travel size)
- Hair Brushes
- Face Cloths
- Hand Sanitizer (travel size)
- Hair Ties/ Head Bands
- Finger Nail Clippers
- NEW Clothing Items
- Women’s underwear
- Men’s Boxers
- Men’s Undershirts
- Plain T-Shirts
- Shoe Laces
- Gently Used Clothing Items (Clean, No Stains, Rips, Or Smells)
- Light Jackets
- Sweatshirts/ Hoodies
- Plus size clothing, XXL and up
- Bags or Backpacks
Other Useful Items
- Towels (urgent)
- Twin Sheets
- Pillow Cases
- Flat Sheets
- Baby Wipes
- Foot Powder
- Antiseptic Creams
- Food Items
- Canned food
Any of the above items would be great ideas for your next drive. Download a Donation Box Sign and the LTLC Logo to help promote your efforts!
Donation drop off is at the front desk (hours 8am-6pm). Our address is 193 Middlesex Street (the gray door) in Lowell MA, 01852 and there is metered parking available on the street. You are welcome to use our parking lot by the side of the building on Saturday and Sunday.
*LTLC will accept any and all textiles in any condition, but items that are not on the Wish List above are re-donated to the Epilepsy Foundation to help raise funds to fight epilepsy.
What we don’t accept:
CHILDREN’S: LTLC serves homeless adults, seniors, and young adults. Please contact the wonderful team at House of Hope, a family shelter in Lowell, MA if you have children’s items to donate. Email : email@example.com
HOUSEHOLD: We partner with Household Goods to provide furniture, kitchen supplies, and other items to people moving into apartments and/or living in LTLC housing.
Please check out this great resource for donating your furniture, household goods, and electronics: http://householdgoods.org/other-organizations-2/